EAS provides data center solutions truly enabling strategically connected enterprises. From conception through commissioning, EAS Data Centers are engineered to provide a common-ground structure while simultaneously addressing the requirements, challenges, and time horizons of various groups within an organization.
EAS Data Centers are unique because they are designed and built off site in a highly controlled environment and then transported and installed on site. Using rapidly deployed, hardened, on-premise structures, which can easily scale to fit a company’s requirements over time, EAS Data Centers do not use trailers or container solutions.
EAS Data Centers are engineered to exceed all the rigors and disciplines required for the complex, multi-faceted needs of organizations operating in highly regulated industries. Expandable compute units are designed to meet F3 wind rating, offer seismic design flexibility, and are Tier 2/3/4 configurable. The EAS off site construction process enables on-demand planning and investment – less than six months to pre-construct, deliver, and reassemble on site.
- Design incorporates all Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) Systems
- Custom designed to meet the needs of the project
- Minimize field labor
- Improved jobsite safety
- Reduced schedule
- Schedule and cost certainty
- Eliminates Change Orders
- Improved Quality with proven QA/QC system in manufacturing environment
- BIM modeling
- Fully piped and insulated in factory
- Factory provided controls
- Factory run testing
- Custom Electrical and Control packages
- Reduced jobsite crane costs
- Reduces site logistics and lay down area needed
- Tax implications: Data centers can be depreciated as a piece of equipment versus building square footage.
- Reduces or eliminates per diem
- Single point of contact for coordination
- Parallel construction: Data centers start as early as ground breaking, reducing schedule
- Designed to meet seismic criteria of site
- Fully integrated structural support for piping and components
- Complete with platforms, stairs, walkways, ladders and grating to meet project needs
- Custom architectural finishes designed to match existing building or new construction
- Single Point mechanical, electrical and plumbing connections
- Field services from supervision to complete turnkey installation
- 10-15% Cost savings over conventional construction
- Eliminates weather delays
- Plug and Play electrical and control connections at shipping splits
- Superior Maintenance and Serviceability incorporated into design
- Energy Efficient
- ETL and UL Labeling
Click the button below to download this page as a PDF.