CENTRAL UTILITY PLANTS
A pre-designed and pre-fabricated EAS Custom Central Utility Plant configuration can include chillers, boilers, generators, cooling towers, electrical, controls and ancillary equipment. EAS Central Utility Plants are manufactured off site within a controlled environment where lead-times, quality construction and best practices are maintained and where personnel and weather related challenges are manageable.
EAS Central Utility Plants operate more efficiently than other solutions and are truly custom designed and built based solely on the requirements of the specific building, bearing no model numbers or footprint constraints. Unit accessibility is maintained throughout the plant without the use of exterior access panels.
Considered a piece of UL labeled mechanical equipment, the plant can be depreciated at a more accelerated rate from the remainder of the building. This scalable equipment solution allows EAS customers to expand their plant capabilities on an “as needed” basis; purchasing only what is required now and delaying additional capital costs until they are needed.
- Custom design to meet the needs of the project
- Minimize field labor
- Improved jobsite safety
- Reduced schedule
- Schedule and cost certainty
- Eliminates Change Orders
- Improved Quality with proven QA/QC system in manufacturing environment
- BIM modeling
- Fully piped and insulated in factory
- Factory provided controls
- Factory run testing
- Custom Electrical and Control packages
- Reduced jobsite crane costs
- Reduces site logistics and lay down area needed
- Tax implications-CUP’s can be depreciated as a piece of equipment versus building square footage.
- Reduces or eliminates per diem
- Single point of contact for coordination
- Parallel construction-CUP starts as early as ground breaking, reducing schedule
- Designed to meet wind and seismic criteria of site
- Fully integrated structural support for piping and components
- Complete with platforms, stairs, walkways, ladders and grating to meet project needs
- Custom architectural finishes designed to match existing building or new construction
- Single Point mechanical, electrical and plumbing connections
- Field services from supervision to complete turnkey installation
- 10-15% Cost savings over conventional construction
- System Optimization
- Eliminates weather delays
- Plug and Play electrical and control connections at shipping splits
- Superior Maintenance and Serviceability incorporated into design
- Energy Efficient
- ETL and UL Labeling
Click the button below to download this page as a PDF.